We have talked a few months back about the new management experience Microsoft wants to add in their Server products, Project “Honolulu”.
So a few days back we did get an update that adds some really cool new features.
For you have it already installed then you will see on the top that there is an update available.
New features in 1711
- Remote Desktop added in the Interface
- PowerShell build-in console
- Windows 10 client management
- Switch Embedded Teaming (SET) under the Virtual switch tool
- Data grid performance improvements in Certificates and Events
- LAPS in Gateway mode, removed LAPS when Honolulu is deployed on server.
- Connection list – Status column removed, Honolulu doesn’t try to automatically connect to every added node when you launch it.